Medicare Planning

Medicare & Rx

If you are 65 or will be soon, you may already have or are considering Medicare. However, have you given thought to what you will do if your healthcare expenses exceed your Medicare allowances?


This is where supplemental Medicare coverage/Medicare Products come in! Generally speaking, Medicare covers approximately 80 percent of your healthcare costs. Our Medicare Supplement Insurance is designed to cover the remaining 20 percent. If you are experiencing difficulty covering the difference between your doctor visits, prescriptions, etc, then Medicare Products are what you’ll need! Shopping for Medicare Products is simple if you have the best insurance agent by your side. Contact us today for more information about Medicare Supplement Insurance.


*Not connected with or endorsed by the United States government or the federal Medicare program.


Millions of Americans will be turning 65 in the next decade. Does that include yourself? Ask yourself:


  • Are you looking for relief from the high cost of medical premiums?
  • Are you frustrated with constantly increasing rates that are putting a strain on your budget?

Get Started

Now is the right time to consider all of the health insurance options available to you—and at Benefit Resource Group, we’re here to help you navigate through it. Not only do we offer cost-effective, and reliable Medicare supplement policies in Dallas, Texas, but we are available to assist with your Medicare needs in Richardson, Arlington, Plano, TX, as well as all across the country.

Here at Benefit Resource Group, we provide local, knowledgeable customer service for all our clients enrolled in our Medicare Supplement program. Enjoy a comprehensive network of doctors, unparalleled hospital network, and nothing but the best care.